- LED for handle status
- Label holder with customizable backlighting
- Wiegand Interface
- Temperature range -20 ° C to +70 ° C
- Sheet metal thickness from 1.5-2mm plus powder coating
- Top mounting screws Tq to 1.0 – 1.2Nm
- Bottom cap screws Tq to 0.4 Nm
- 12V / 5V power supply ± 10% (DC)
- 20mA / 40mA standby current (DC)
- 100mA / 250mA maximum current consumption (DC)
The swinghandle can be connected to a single or 3-point cam. This allows for the use of round rods with this system to create multi-point locking.
The swinghandle drives the gear in the rod latch housing. Flat rods run perpendicular to the door frame where rollers secure behind the frame mounted catch.
The swinghandle drives the gear operating the side-mounted bar system, this is typically used to keep the locking rods outside of the door frame and seal.