- Power: 12/24 V ± 10% (DC)
- Standby Current: 40mA (DC)
- Max Current: 440mA (DC)
- Temperature range: -20C to +70C
- Sheet metal thickness from 1.5-2mm (plus powder coating)
- Top mounting screws Tq to 1.0-1.2Nm
- Bottom cap screws Tq to 0.4Nm
The MLR1000 provides a hardware interface to integrate with an existing management system. The system unlocks via closing contact or by applying voltage (12-24 V DC).
The swinghandle can be connected to a single or 3-point cam. This allows for the use of round rods with this system to create multi-point locking.
The swinghandle drives the gear in the rod latch housing. Flat rods run perpendicular to the door frame where rollers secure behind the frame mounted catch.
The swinghandle drives the gear operating the side-mounted bar system, this is typically used to keep the locking rods outside of the door frame and seal.