We believe in offering the best products in critical infrastructure access control. In order to do that, we are constantly working to develop new products and improve on ones already available to the market. We are proud to announce two major new features for the MLR2500 and MLR2500KP:
• Emergency Override Card: Because mechanical keys are untraceable, we are able to provide emergency access via a secure card enrollment. In the event of an emergency, pre-programmed cards can open the handle and transmit the data to the 3rd party Physical Access Control System (PACS) for capture and authentication.
• Secure Programming and Remote Open: In the event that changes need to be made to the handle’s setting, or you just need remote access to the handle, a secure password can be stored in the handle for access via the micro-USB port on the base of the handle.
And, of course, the MLR2500 and MLR2500KP still offer all previous features, including:
• Multi-Frequency Antenna: The built-in hybrid antenna (125kHz and 13.56MHz) supports common HID proximity credentials, Mifare Desfire, PIV and LEAF credentials. HID iClass and custom encryption is available upon request.
• No Key Override: We don’t believe in a key override for locks in the data center. As an alternative you can program a master card which can be used to unlock the handle in an emergency and the handle will still transmit any card data to the 3rd party system for monitoring questionable access.
• Wiegand Communication: Our MLR2500 and MLR2500KP uses the industry standard data0/data1 Wiegand protocol for communicating credential and pin numbers, allowing it to be easily integrated into your existing PACS.
If you are interested in this product or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.